"I would have lived in peace." This line implies that the character is a gentle spirit, one not inclined to violence and could be taken advantage of. This is because they try to avoid confrontation at almost all costs. But since they are now involved with violence they are a stronger character, less likely to be taken advantage of, and generally a "harder" character.
I think the good guys are the "golds" because they are the ones who know how to solve problems and know what to do when things turn out bad. Even though they are oppressive and murderous I think they will turn out to be the good guys because at the end they will have a reason for doing this and it will probably make sense.
I chose this book because it had good reviews and seemed like a book I would enjoy, the main character overcoming a deep slight and overturning the corrupt.
No comments:
Post a Comment