Dear Mr. Adams,
Thank you for allowing us to adapt HGTTG to a TV series, we would love if you would join our writing team for the episodes in a final approval position. For your consideration are our most important aspects we are considering staying true to, please respond with your decision about the approval position we would be ecstatic for you to have.
I would first of all make the TV series adaptation because it stays true to the original radio show element and allows the focus on the small details that really make the book what it is. I would ensure to pick the cast very carefully.
Chart For Main Characters:
Ford: Rupert Grint
Trillian: Emma Watson
Zaphod: Jeremy Clarkson
Marvin: Ben Stein
Slartibartfast: Morgan Freeman
Arthur Dent: Simon Pegg
I think that the small parts are the most important to capture in the adaptation because they are what makes the book unique and they should be given equal importance as the main parts of the story.
No comments:
Post a Comment